Injury Care EMS and Resilient Transport are implementing additional safety measures to try and reduce the possible transmission of illness, including COVID-19. We are following CDC guidelines for disinfecting and PPE to keep everyone safe. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this current situation.
- Ambulance & Non-Medical Transport Services:
Currently, all non-medical transport and ambulance services are running normally. Please call 208-914-3846 24×7 to schedule a transport.
- Business & Billing Offices:
Our business and billing office is closed to the general public, but we are still working!
- For a billing question, please call our Billing Administrator Chris Campos at 208-577-5904 and leave a message. Please be advised, messages will be answered in the order they are received and return responses may be delayed.
- Payments can also be mailed to our business office at
4850 N. Rosepoint Way
Boise, ID 83713
- Paramedics/EMTs – Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE):
First responders in the area are putting precautionary measures in place on certain calls. You may see our first responders and transportation drivers wearing things like facemasks, gowns, eye protection, and gloves on some transports. This is a proactive approach to help keep our staff and patients healthy and safe. Measures like these help to “flatten the curve” when it comes to the transmission of illness, including COVID-19. If you see our staff wearing things like these, please do not be alarmed.
Comments are closed.