Injury Care EMS is a 24-hour on-call ambulance company for patients requiring transportation by ambulance, or when medics are needed on-site. We service the Boise, Treasure Valley, Idaho and inland northwest areas. Our prices are competitive and our service is quick, responsive and professional. We are participating providers with all major insurance companies, including Medicaid/Medicare and workers’ compensation, both state and federal.
Call 208-914-3846 for the following services, 24×7:
Patient transportation services from nursing homes or assisted care facilities to clinics or hospitals around Boise, and throughout Idaho and the Northwest.
- Quick response for urgent transports
- Psychiatric patients (voluntary and involuntary holds)
- Wait and return (for those patients who need to be brought back to your facility)
- Transportation services that extended beyond the Treasure Valley
Stand-by medical services for industry, concerts, athletic competitions, fund raisers or charity events in Boise, Treasure Valley, Greater Idaho area. Injury Care EMS is Idaho’s leader in stand-by medical services!
- We provide the highest level of pre-hospital emergency care available
- Treatment protocols that can keep workers, employees and guests on-site
- We are flexible – you can add or subtract needed personnel up to 48 hours in advance
- Our highly visible, uniformed personnel reflect well on your company, organization or event
- First Aid stations can provide pre-bagged ice, over-the-counter medications, even water vapor coolers
In addition to EMS personnel, we can arrange for:
- Athletic Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Almost any other medical professional you can think of!
Wildland Fire and Disaster Support Services in the Northwest US
Stand-by medical services for federally managed wildfires and disasters, with EERA in place Region 4.
- Fully-stocked Idaho State certified ALS ambulances capable of transport, per Chapter 20 of the Incident Business Management Plan
- EMTs and Paramedics that are Line-qualified, arduous Pack-tested
- Self-sustaining crews for up to 72 hours
- Endorsed by the Wildland Firefighter Foundation (as well as a proud supporting system of WFF)
For more information or to schedule transportation please call
CONTACT us 24 hours a day, any day @ 208-914-3846.